Accidents happen. The right insurance will protect you against costs and liabilities if your car gets into any crashes or mishaps. It can also cover your car for theft, vandalism and things like storm damage.
What is comprehensive car insurance and why might you need it?
While the low cost of third party property, or third party property, fire and theft insurance may be appealing, comprehensive insurance is a much smarter choice. Comprehensive insurance covers you for accidental damage to your car and to other cars and property, as well as fire and theft. Whether you’re buying used or new, a vehicle is a big investment for anyone, comprehensive insurance means your investment stays protected.
Why choose Toyota Insurance# for your used car?
Toyota Comprehensive Car Insurance# gives you peace of mind for your used vehicle.
The policy includes:
- Repairs by Toyota approved or authorised repairers
- Agreed value
- Lifetime Repair Guarantee on all authorised repairs
- Rental car cover if your vehicle is stolen, for up to 30 days (maximum $100 per day)
- Travel expenses following an accident or theft, up to the value of $500
- Glass cover. Optional excess – free glass cover available for additional premium
If you own a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, the policy also includes an additional benefit:
- The agreed value of your Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is held for 2 years.
It’s illegal to drive a car in Australia without third party personal injury insurance. And without comprehensive insurance accidents can be expensive. You should find out how to get insurance for your used car before you drive home for the first time. Wherever you are on your car-buying journey, remember Toyota dealers are here to help.